Join this edition of Startup Booster at JEC Korea
A unique competition tailored to find and assess sources of innovation in the Composite field
The JEC Composites Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of Composites and Advanced Materials. It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry.
Launched in 2017, JEC Composites Startup Booster has already fostered the emergence of 500+ innovative projects from 50+ countries, 60 finalists and 24 winners.
5 startups, based in Asia-Pacific, will be selected to pitch in front of a jury of experts and leading industry players at JEC Korea 2021.
5 finalists' startups
The 5 finalists will benefit from:
- Access to JEC Korea 2021
- Booth at JEC Korea 2021
- Preparation & coaching for the pitch
- Pitch presentation in front of the jury and JEC Korea audience
- Privilege access to the jury for networking
1 winning startup
A winning startup will be selected by the jury at the end of the pitch presentation and will benefit from:
- 5000€ cash prize
- Qualification for the final of JEC Composites Startup Booster at JEC World 2022 in Paris (8-10 March, 2022) among the 20 finalists.
- Free space within JEC Composites Startup Booster Village at JEC World 2022
APPLY Before September 14
Open to entrepreneurs, SMEs, startups and academic spinoffs building innovative composites projects, based in Asia. Startup Booster competition categories include:
- Digitalization / Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry
- Non-Destructive Testing Solutions
- Sustainability & Recycling Solutions
Materials & Products:
- New composites materials including hybrid materials, bio-sourcing and intelligent composites
- New applications and markets for composites (Composites in new mobility applications i.e Fuel Cell Tanks, etc.)
- Intelligent surfaces, displays and smart textiles
Startup Booster 2020 Winners
Startup Booster 2020 Finalists
The competition features a strong jury composed of experts from international groups and companies involved in innovative materials.
Members of the jury to be announced soon.
Research Fellow, Polymer Research Lab