Join this edition of Startup Booster at JEC Korea Online
A unique competition tailored to find and assess sources of innovation in the Composite field
Startup Booster is the leading startup competition in the world of Composites. It enables companies to find and assess innovations with a potential impact on their industry, as a complement to the project they may are already involved in.
Launched in 2017, Startup Booster has already fostered the emergence of 500+ innovative projects from 40+ countries, 60 finalists and 20 winners.
Startup Booster 2020 Winners
Startup Booster 2020 Finalists
Open to entrepreneurs, SMEs, startups and academic spinoffs building innovative composites projects, based in Asia. Startup Booster competition categories include:
- Digitalization / Industry 4.0 / Smart Industry
- Non-Destructive Testing Solutions
- Sustainability & Recycling Solutions
Materials & Products:
- New composites materials including hybrid materials, bio-sourcing and intelligent composites
- New applications and markets for composites (Composites in new mobility applications i.e Fuel Cell Tanks, etc.)
- Intelligent surfaces, displays and smart textiles
The finalists will benefit from:
- A Pitching Session in front of a jury of leading industry experts and investors during JEC Korea Online 2020 (3’ elevator pitch + 3’ Q&A with the jury)
- Registrations to JEC Korea Online
- Online Visibility through a dedicated communication plan (website, press release, emailing and social media)
- A personal coaching for the pitch before the show
- A direct access to the jury members
- Inclusion of the elevator pitch in JEC Web TV
- Registrations to JEC World 2021 in Paris (9-11 March 2021)
Out of the 10 finalists, two winners will be nominated – one from the jury and one from the audience through an online vote.
The two winners will get a VIP access to JEC World 2021, perks from sponsors and partners (when available), a booth at JEC Korea 2021, in Seoul, as well as access to investment opportunities.
They will also be automatically integrated in the Startup Booster applications of JEC World 2022 for consideration by the sponsors of the competition (Airbus, Daimler & Magna).
The competition features a strong jury composed of experts from international groups and companies involved in innovative materials.
Members of the jury to be announced soon.
Market Development & Venture Manager Composites
Head of Manufacturing Technologies of Composite
Manager Future Outside & Materials
Director of Carbon Business Center